PlayURGames 2011
Welcome To PlayURGames 2011, This Is A Sim Style Online Franchise Website For Madden 2011 On Ps3, If You Are A Member Or Wanting To Become One, You Need To Read And Reply Accept To The League Rules, Sign Up For A Team Or Get On The Waiting List For One, Thanks For Visiting Our Site, If You Need Any Specific Information Please Ask A Moderator & They Will Help You Out.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PlayURGames 2011
Welcome To PlayURGames 2011, This Is A Sim Style Online Franchise Website For Madden 2011 On Ps3, If You Are A Member Or Wanting To Become One, You Need To Read And Reply Accept To The League Rules, Sign Up For A Team Or Get On The Waiting List For One, Thanks For Visiting Our Site, If You Need Any Specific Information Please Ask A Moderator & They Will Help You Out.
PlayURGames 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the Group...

2 posters

Go down

New to the Group... Empty New to the Group...

Post  GREENERRRR Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself - I look forward to partipating in your Fanatasy Online Franchise...

I was wondering if you had an :"estimate" of when you will be having your Online Fantasy Draft? - I insist on being at the draft - and want to take steps to ensure that I can (even when you rank players - you can always do better if your actually at the draft) -

i ty in advance for posting a response and look forward to playing all of you...

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

New to the Group... Empty Re: New to the Group...

Post  DawkinsEfect Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:18 am

wrong section, this is for the regular franchise, the forums below the music player is for those who are playing fantasy
DawkinsEfect
DawkinsEfect

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum