PlayURGames 2011
Welcome To PlayURGames 2011, This Is A Sim Style Online Franchise Website For Madden 2011 On Ps3, If You Are A Member Or Wanting To Become One, You Need To Read And Reply Accept To The League Rules, Sign Up For A Team Or Get On The Waiting List For One, Thanks For Visiting Our Site, If You Need Any Specific Information Please Ask A Moderator & They Will Help You Out.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PlayURGames 2011
Welcome To PlayURGames 2011, This Is A Sim Style Online Franchise Website For Madden 2011 On Ps3, If You Are A Member Or Wanting To Become One, You Need To Read And Reply Accept To The League Rules, Sign Up For A Team Or Get On The Waiting List For One, Thanks For Visiting Our Site, If You Need Any Specific Information Please Ask A Moderator & They Will Help You Out.
PlayURGames 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question

2 posters

Go down

Question Empty Question

Post  DawkinsEfect Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 am

since there really isn't a section for this, I'm going to post it here.

What are the rules for Free Agents? is it first come first serve?

lets say I drop a MLB and pick up a LB. but the LB I want is taken and when I look to get my MLB back he is taken as well. what would happen in that situation?
DawkinsEfect
DawkinsEfect

Back to top Go down

Question Empty Answer

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:42 am

Ok, I Will be posting the order for the free agent draft soon, so no, its not going to be first come first serve, and if a player is in free agency after the draft you are able to get who you need, if you accidently drop a really good player to get a free agent then of course we will see who signed him and get it fixed, hope this cleared it up bro, if not just post what you want to know again and i will answer it when i can, Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://playurgames2011.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Question Empty Re: Question

Post  DawkinsEfect Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:42 am

thank you very much for clearing that up for me.

also, are we allowed to change players positions?

like I am able to draft a LB with 90+ speed and move him to SS? or am I only allowed to do that in the depth chart and not the actual player himself
DawkinsEfect
DawkinsEfect

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:23 pm

DawkinsEfect wrote:thank you very much for clearing that up for me.

also, are we allowed to change players positions?

like I am able to draft a LB with 90+ speed and move him to SS? or am I only allowed to do that in the depth chart and not the actual player himself

You Can Put A CB at SS or FS If You Like, Or A LB At DE, But Lets Keep It That Simple, No Defensive Players On Offense Or Offensive Players On Defense. Hope This Clears It Up Bro, I Will Be Updating The Rules With All This Information.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DawkinsEfect Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 am

no I ment change his position for the season.

example

I draft a OLB with 90 speed. I don't want to use him as a LB because of his low overall, so I go into his profile and change his position to SS and then change his jersey number.

is that allowed?

Last edited by DawkinsEfect on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause)
DawkinsEfect
DawkinsEfect

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:49 am

I Am Pretty Sure You Cant Do That Online Bro, I Know You Have The Option In The Offline Version Of Franchise Mode, But If You Can, Go For It
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DawkinsEfect Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:27 am

Ok just didn't know it was against the franchise rules to do that
DawkinsEfect
DawkinsEfect

Back to top Go down