PlayURGames 2011
Welcome To PlayURGames 2011, This Is A Sim Style Online Franchise Website For Madden 2011 On Ps3, If You Are A Member Or Wanting To Become One, You Need To Read And Reply Accept To The League Rules, Sign Up For A Team Or Get On The Waiting List For One, Thanks For Visiting Our Site, If You Need Any Specific Information Please Ask A Moderator & They Will Help You Out.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PlayURGames 2011
Welcome To PlayURGames 2011, This Is A Sim Style Online Franchise Website For Madden 2011 On Ps3, If You Are A Member Or Wanting To Become One, You Need To Read And Reply Accept To The League Rules, Sign Up For A Team Or Get On The Waiting List For One, Thanks For Visiting Our Site, If You Need Any Specific Information Please Ask A Moderator & They Will Help You Out.
PlayURGames 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preseason Games

2 posters

Go down

Preseason Games Empty Preseason Games

Post  DopeyMarvin1 Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:00 am

Are we going to have preseason games and how often do you plan on advancing. I have the most time to play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
DopeyMarvin1
DopeyMarvin1

Back to top Go down

Preseason Games Empty Re: Preseason Games

Post  Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:03 am

We Will All Get Together Around The Release Date And See What The Concensus Is. I Was Thinking 2 Games A Week But I Will Go With Whats Best For Everybody, Dont Know If Theres A Option For Having Preseason Games Online, But I Will Check Into It And Let You Know. Thanks Bro
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://playurgames2011.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum