PlayURGames 2011
Welcome To PlayURGames 2011, This Is A Sim Style Online Franchise Website For Madden 2011 On Ps3, If You Are A Member Or Wanting To Become One, You Need To Read And Reply Accept To The League Rules, Sign Up For A Team Or Get On The Waiting List For One, Thanks For Visiting Our Site, If You Need Any Specific Information Please Ask A Moderator & They Will Help You Out.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PlayURGames 2011
Welcome To PlayURGames 2011, This Is A Sim Style Online Franchise Website For Madden 2011 On Ps3, If You Are A Member Or Wanting To Become One, You Need To Read And Reply Accept To The League Rules, Sign Up For A Team Or Get On The Waiting List For One, Thanks For Visiting Our Site, If You Need Any Specific Information Please Ask A Moderator & They Will Help You Out.
PlayURGames 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDC what team i get...

+3
Admin
Westside_Charles
GREENERRRR
7 posters

Go down

IDC what team i get... Empty IDC what team i get...

Post  GREENERRRR Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:41 pm

I am interested in joining the fantasy draft Online franchise (this makes the team I get less consequentiual) - and it was somewhat unclear what teams were available anyways - so i am not fussy - I will take w/e teams is available - (preferably a cold weather team)

So pic for me commish - just send a reply to this message string so I know you accepted me to your group and so I know whatr team I am! TY

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

IDC what team i get... Empty Re: IDC what team i get...

Post  Westside_Charles Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Hello.

Our commish is currently out of town for work, we do have a temp commish while he is gone.

We'll try to hook you up with a team.

Thanks.

Westside_Charles

Back to top Go down

IDC what team i get... Empty Bears

Post  Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:51 am

Bears Are Yours If You Want Em Bro, Sorry About The Delay, If You Join Welcome
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://playurgames2011.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GREENERRRR Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:08 am

if you can assign me a team as per my above post - I would appreaciate it - also - wanted to know about draft date (aproximately - u can reply like madden + so many days) - I was also wondering about settings and length of quarters -= can you fill me in pls...

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  DawkinsEfect Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:29 am

I believe the draft date is still up in the air due to when others are able to go out and buy the game
DawkinsEfect
DawkinsEfect

Back to top Go down

Post  GREENERRRR Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 pm

i will take the Bears - and if you can get back to me on settings and quarter lengths - that would be appreaciated!

GREENERRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:01 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:i will take the Bears - and if you can get back to me on settings and quarter lengths - that would be appreaciated!

The quarter length will be 8 min w/ a 15 sec run off, Difficulty will be all-madden, thats the way most sim guys like it to run so thats what were going for, as for the draft date i will be sure to post it and let everybody know well in advance to give everybody time to get the game, join up and all that stuff. Thanks Boogeyman
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AndrewCliche Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:51 pm

I would love a spot in the fantasy league and I really don't care which team. Just really gunna be your jersey any ways. Hope to hear from you soon

psn: andrewcliche

AndrewCliche

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:31 am

AndrewCliche wrote:I would love a spot in the fantasy league and I really don't care which team. Just really gunna be your jersey any ways. Hope to hear from you soon

psn: andrewcliche

Just sign up & take a team bro, league name is playurgames11 pw is 0987, welcome aboard
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scopxian Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Admin wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:i will take the Bears - and if you can get back to me on settings and quarter lengths - that would be appreaciated!

The quarter length will be 8 min w/ a 15 sec run off, Difficulty will be all-madden, thats the way most sim guys like it to run so thats what were going for, as for the draft date i will be sure to post it and let everybody know well in advance to give everybody time to get the game, join up and all that stuff. Thanks Boogeyman

I guess I need to practice since I've never played on the all-madden level. I'm gonna get killed! Shocked Laughing

This will be my first experience in an online madden league. I guess Madden 10 had that, but I didn't buy Madden 10.

I'm curious about any other rules you may have in mind.

Will we play one season and then draft for the next season with our teams?

Scopxian

Back to top Go down

IDC what team i get... Empty hey

Post  xxBmore_swagxx Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:04 pm

i would love to join the league. i am ave player and i would like to join a league thats funny and love to play football and dont cheat. i would love the ravens or the falcons let me know what team is open thank u

xxBmore_swagxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum